Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wow-wow-wee



Hello! Ok first of all I cannot imagine myself blogging, but I am *clapsshoulderpats*. Well my name is C Hemalata, but best known as Hema (Hey-ma). Im turning 22 in a few mths time, 11 months to be precise. Actually I am a very quiet, soft-spoken (outside home), bubbly and chirpy, and I do get extremely extremely quiet or nonsensical when I am tired. Its two extremes. Patience is my forte but I can be a real pain and irritating whenever I feel like it. One of my weekend-must-do is to watch scooer, especially the English Premier League, and Manchester United is simply the best!! They way you see 22 idiots on the field chasing after a stupid ball simply draws you to the game and thats how I got hooked. Well, and also not forgeting the fact that I come from a family of 4 males.












My other past-times include sleeping, sleeping and more sleeping. Nah! Just kidding. I get very interested when it comes to reading about history or archaeology, eating chocolates and exercise (how contradictory), dance or even about handicrafts. By the way, just to let you all know, I have been learning Indian classical dance since 1994. I think thats the only exercise I do nowadays. Haha! But it does get tiring at times. Make sure whoever reading this don't laugh at my picture ok. It was taken just before a performance.




I think you guys should go check up on this website, if you are interested. This one is about King Tut. Its my all time favourite and simply interesting! All the new details and information they keep adding gets me very facinated.




Besides these, I also want to learn Mandarin and brush up on my tamil a little (its horrible trust me. Even my grandpa does not understand what I am saying sometimes!) Oh yes, If you know anybody who teaches Mandarin, please do let me know ok. Ill buy you a can of drink!! *promise*.


Alrite, that's about it for now and will cya guys in class!! Ta! *hugs*

































































2 comments:

tinkle said...

i shall speak mandarin, and only mandarin to you from nowwwwwwww.. muahhaaa..

Velvet Eden said...

Hei Ma! (Here is already some Chinese!)

I love your blog! You're so funny in your descriptions! And I don't know that much about you even though I've know u for 4 yrs? This yr being 5!

Hope to read more about you! :)