Tuesday, January 23, 2007

2nd Week @ School

Its only the second week of school and the pressure from school has started to build up. Presentations, assignments, pop quizes. But Im somehow starting to love school even more than before. Perhaps because of the way lectures are being conducted. Posting assignments on blogs. I was quite skeptical about it at first cos for one reason; I hate sitting infront of the computer, staring at the screen and facing a writers-block. Im slowly getting the hang of it, and being able to express myself with greater freedom (though responsible use of blogging is SUPER important), it just feels great! Just submitted my COM 242 assignment. Hope i didn digress way too much.


Handling 6 modules this semester and getting the grades I want is like this:



A load too much. But with motivating lecturers around, Im sure things will be fine. Wishing for yet another great day at school tomorrow!

No comments: