Friday, April 6, 2007

Second Life


Hawaii…. Here I Come!





Breath-taking view of the sea and the sand





Having a drink at the bar... with a friend of course!


Soaking up the sun


In Second Life (SL), my avatar’s name is Hema Nishi. Honestly, when I first started out with SL, I got totally lost! But with the help of some of the other players out there, I managed to get on the right track. Kind of like it now!

The clothing worn by my avatar brings out the laid back attitude I adopt when it comes to dressing. Though being a person who reads fashion magazines, I do not necessarily adopt those dressings. On normal days, dressing up in just a t-shirt and shorts gives me the most comfort.

I chose Hawaii on purpose because I’m a rather happy-go-lucky person who loves spending time under the sun’s rays, especially with friends around. Hawaii is one place I always wanted to go, because of the numerous beaches there. Listening to the sound of the waves does indeed create a relatively peaceful and tranquil feeling. Just like my dressing, most of the people in Hawaii are usually dressed-down, probably to the surfer attitude they adopt. From what I have heard so far, the people in Hawaii are extremely helpful and nice, and the scenery there is something one must not miss!

No comments: